Introducing the world’s healthiest alternative to French fries (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Keto)
Plant Junkie Original Ranch Dressing
- First, wash, pat dry, peel, and slice jicama.
- Place the slices into a medium-sized bowl. Pour extra virgin olive oil over the top.
- Next, squeeze lemon juice over the jicama or use Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar as a replacement for lemon juice.
- Using your hands, lather each slice making sure the mixture is distributed evenly.
- Measure dried spices/seasoning add to mixture, and blend well.
- Add a pinch of Himalayan salt and cracked pepper for taste!
- Add fresh scallions to the top!
- Serve with your favorite dressing. Bon’ A Petite!
Thank you for reading our blog, you can thank us by buying us a smoothie!
If you find our blog useful, kindly share it with your friends.